To start bidding and buying with Autobees, you must first join Autobees.
To register for our free Basic Membership, simply fill out this form. You may also register on the Autobees Mobile App. Within five minutes of submitting the Registration form, you will be sent a confirmation email containing your login information and password.
After receiving your password, you will be able to sign in to your account from any page of Autobeesauction.com. Access the Sign In page by clicking the header button at the top of the screen.
Note: You must log in within 7 days to activate your membership. Be sure to log in by the 7th day or you’ll have to register again.
After registering, please submit your government-issued photo ID to our Member Licensing Department . This must be on file in order to bid.
Autobees has two levels of membership: Basic and Premier. All Members start out as Basic Members but then have the opportunity to upgrade to Premier through My Account.
Basic Membership benefits:
- Immediate Buying Power, or bidding capability, to bid on one vehicle up to $1,000
- Ability to save your searches and favorite vehicles
- Notifications of new features, fun events, hot lots for sale and auction changes
- Opportunity to upgrade your membership further for even more benefits
- Access to a customizable, personal Member Dashboard
Although Basic Membership may be a good fit for individuals looking to purchase a single vehicle every so often, power-buying businesses are advised to upgrade to Premier
For buyers planning to purchase only a few vehicles a year, adding a deposit before you bid is another option to get more Buying Power. Your deposit on file with Autobees needs to be 10% of the maximum amount you wish to bid on a vehicle.
Example: A $3,500 bid would require a deposit of $350.
A few things to note about deposits:
- To determine your current Buying Power, visit the Member Dashboard.
- Deposits cannot be applied to vehicle purchases or other invoices, but they can be refunded.
- Deposit refunds are not automatic. You must request the refund within Account Information or by contacting Member Services.
- Deposits made with a credit card will be refunded back to the original card account. If the account is closed, please contact Member Services and a check will be issued to you instead.
- Deposits made with a debit card cannot be refunded back to the card account. Instead, a check will be issued to you.
- Refund transactions submitted each night are processed by our bank the next business day.
- If a vehicle is relisted, deposit funds used to pay for the vehicle (prior to the relist) will be applied to the relist invoice. If your account has a past due relist invoice, available deposits will automatically be used to offset the outstanding invoice.
For Register Click here