Domestic Transport Service Across The United States, Canada, Mexico, Central and South America
8% Off Any Legitimate Quote On Any Domestic Transport Service
When it comes to domestic transport we be can counted on, We have the capabilities and the infrastructure to ship or transport almost everything around the US, Canada, Mexico and Central and South America. Name the task and consider it done in the most efficient, expedient, affordable and safest way. We take pride in what we do.
Get Instant Domestic Transport Quote Now
Trust your car with Autobees Demotic Transport Service
Affordable shipping with Autobees is easy. Our staff at Autobees is a team of highly-trained professionals who are skilled in managing the move of your vehicle from pick up point to its final destination. Our free and easy web based Price Quote Generator is available 24/7 and gives you a means to easily get a transport quote, then proceed with ordering transportation simply and easily on-line. From there, you will have an opportunity to talk with a Sales Representative to ask questions about any part of the domestic transport process. We will answer all your questions and make sure that you understand your options so that you choose what is right for you and your budget. Our customers know when their vehicle is being picked up, when it is being delivered, and if there is any other related information concerning their auto transport. We will treat your car as if it were our own. Our sales professionals will even be there to offer you comprehensive tips to guide you through the preparation of the move, after all the best way to deal with stress is by being organized! No one wants “surprise charges” once a move is in progress, so we work with each customer in advance to prevent this from happening. When we provide you with a firm quote, you can rest assured the quote is firm. We want your vehicle transportation experience to be worry free, all carriers in our network are fully licensed, bonded and insured for your protection. Let us handle the stress of moving your car, you just sit back and relax.
Door to Door Domestic Transport Service
All of the quotes provided by Autobees Automotive domestic transport are for door-to-door car shipping. This means that, if possible, our driver will pick up and deliver your vehicles at your residence, office or any other place you designate. It is not uncommon, however, for many cities to prohibit large trucks from going into residential areas due to concerns of accessibility or safety. Our trucks can be up to 75 feet long, so drivers need lots of room to maneuver and turn around. When access to your residence is restricted by narrow streets, low-hanging trees, speed bumps or tight turns, the driver may ask that you meet at a large parking lot nearby, such as a grocery store, school, or shopping mall. With door-to-door service, you don´t have to go to a terminal to ship your car or accept delivery. Call one of our Sales Representatives NOW at (631) 291-9445 and describe your situation. Together, we will be able to determine the best options available to you!
Residential Relocation Services
Autobees Automotive Shipping understands that out of the 40 million Americans who move each year, for each one, it was a significant and personal time in their life … after all, your memories are at stake. Having to move a vehicle at the same time you´re moving all your other possessions can be very stressful, especially if you´re moving long-distance. Shipping your vehicle can make sense and hiring a good auto transport company to do it can make the process easy. For this reason, Autobees encourages you to do your research before you select a partner to transport your vehicles. We are dedicated to your full satisfaction and this can be seen by the strong ranking that we consistently hold among our industry’s best.
Enclosed Auto Transport
If your first concern is having your vehicle transported safely and efficiently in an enclosed auto transport, Autobees Automotive Shipping is the company for you. With Autobees enclosed auto transport, your vehicle is completely protected. You will not have to worry about dust, weather, rocks or debris from the road when you ship your vehicle in an enclosed transport. Once your automobile is loaded, it will stay on the same truck until it is delivered. We provide door-to-door shipping where available and do not use terminals. We have access to hundreds of carriers with enclosed trailers in our network. We help people every day by providing the safest method of transporting their automobiles to any location within the 48 continental United States. You must call us for a quote on all enclosed transportation, and enclosed carriers are more expensive. But our consultations and quotes are still FREE!
Call (631) 291-9445 to get started.
Inoperative Vehicle Transport
What if my vehicle won´t start or is broken down? Can a non-operative or inoperative vehicle be transported? A vehicle is “inoperable” if it does not start, roll forward and in reverse, turn or steer, or stop when the brakes are applied. These inoperable vehicles can be transported; however, additional charges may apply. In order to provide you with correct information, we will need to know the true condition of the vehicle so we can determine what special equipment will be required for loading and unloading. We move cars routinely for insurance companies, recovery specialists, auto auctions and salvage auctions, including both running and non-running cars and trucks. In addition, we can provide a flatbed truck for hauling non-running vehicles, classics and antique cars needing special attention. Our drivers will take the utmost care in loading and unloading non operational vehicles.
Call (631) 291-9445 and consult with one of our Sales Representatives on the best option for transporting your inoperable vehicle.
Snowbird Transport Service
What is a Snowbird? As mentioned at Wikipedia, the term Snowbird is used to describe people from the Pacific Northwest, Northeast or Midwestern United States who spend a large portion of winter in warmer locales such as Arizona, Florida, or elsewhere along the Sunbelt region of the southern United States. At Autobees, we service thousands of “Snowbirds” who ship their vehicles to and from such states as New York, New Jersey and Connecticut to Florida, Arizona, Texas and California in the winter and spring months. We offer door-to-door delivery, so you don´t have to deal with getting your vehicle to a terminal or worry about picking it up at one. This service is available to and from anywhere in the USA you want to go, and your vehicle never hits the road. This is especially helpful for RV drivers who generally tow their car. Our Snowbird services eliminate the extra stress this causes on you and your RV, and your vehicle will arrive safe and sound when you need it. Also, if you are part of a club of Snowbirds traveling to the same area, we will provide a discount if your group can fill a truck. Seasonal customers such as Snowbirds have been one of our most loyal customers. Autobees understands that your needs, styles and priorities differ slightly than other auto transport customers. When it is time to make your seasonal move, you can count on Autobees Automotive Shipping. We´ll be ready.
Call 631-291-9445 for a FREE Auto Transport Quote.
Tips for Preparing Your Car for Transport
- Your vehicle should be operable (ie, it must start, roll forward and in reverse, steer and brake). We can still move it if it is inoperable in some way, but additional fees will apply.
- We need to know about any modifications made to your vehicle such as 4×4 lift kit, camper shell, vehicle lowered, excess length or width, etc. Most modifications require special processes and additional fees may apply.
- If your vehicle exceeds 7’ in height, special methods and additional costs may apply.
- Your vehicle must have a minimum of 4” ground clearance to safely load and unload your vehicle.
- We will need a working phone number where you may be reached throughout the duration of your vehicle relocation.
- Transit times will vary depending on the time of year and the origination and destination of your particular move.
- Keep in mind that estimates on pickup and delivery times are “estimates” only. Your best resource for tracking and updating the status of your vehicle in-transit will be the communications you receive from our Dispatcher.
- The vehicle cannot have any obvious fluid leaks.
- Your battery must be secure in the mounting bracket.
- The vehicle should be clean for inspection. A dirty vehicle decreases the ability to perform a quality inspection.
- The gas tank should have a minimum of (1/8) tank of fuel, but no more than (1/4) tank of fuel.
- All alarm systems must be disconnected, disabled, or turned off.
- Radios, cassette decks or CD players not built in, car phones, garage door openers, and E-Z pass must be removed. Also, electronic devices such as computer equipment are not permitted.
- All antennas should be fully retracted or removed.
- All personal belongings must be removed. (except standard vehicle items such as the jack and spare tire)
- All exterior spare tire covers, grill covers, or car covers must be removed. These may be locked in the trunk.
- Plants and hazardous materials are forbidden by law to be transported.
- One set of ALL keys for the vehicle must be provided.
- Non-permanent luggage racks, bike racks, or ski racks must be removed.
- Your vehicle must be prepared for the new climate. This may include engine coolant, transmission oil, and other fluids.
Vehicle Inspection Requirements
- You or your designated representative must be present for the inspection at the time of pick-up and delivery.
- You or your designated representatives are responsible for confirming your vehicle’s condition by signing the condition report at both the origin and the destination locations. This must be done before the driver leaves the location.
- All damages will be noted by our representative on the condition report at origin, confirmed by your countersignature. In the unlikely event there is additional damage on delivery, it will be noted by our representative on the condition report. All discrepancies should be noted on the condition report in order to qualify for damage claims.